|ORIGIN||Devon Valley, Stellenbosch|
|TASTING-NOTES||Dark Plum colour. Ripe berry + vanilla, spicy character|
|VINIFICATION||Crushed and fermented for 7 days. Basket-pressed|
|SOIL||Deep red Hutton soils|
|TRELLISSING||Hedged (Perold system)|
|YIELD||8 tons per ha.|
- Terms and Conditions
- Clos Malverne Pty ltd, Devon Valley Road, Stellenbosch.
- Sales are based on prices indicated on website.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed, but usually we deliver within 3-5 working days.
- If you do not receive your order within this period, then please contact the farm.
- Contact us for our return policy.
- Opened bottles will not be returned.
- Please send complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.